ordering friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
ok so by friday my bank acoutn ballance will be 670$ 68$ is going toward my phone bill and 22.37 on late fees for gta 4 lol. any way here are my options order just my gtx280 and gte my water loop next pay. or my next option is order a gtx260 and a water loop this pay, with another gtx260 next pay and a new psu. what to do. ooh that or i can order a new paintball marker for 499.99 i foudn a wgp karnivor with an e2 blade new for that price. i might also have an extra 40$ to spend on a new ram kit. what are yoru recomendations? btw i just wana play crysis with 2x or x4 aa at 1280x1024, i will be upgrading to this monitor soon tho.NCIX.com - Canada's Premier Computer Store - Great Technology, Service and Selection.

i know the gt260 sli will be the best perfoming but will it be worth it price wise. im sure one gtx280 can handle anything thrown at it for a good while. btw these will be my last upgrades until nehalem. and im hoping i may be able to salvage the gpu. also im trying to be reasonable with out being a hard ware hore lol. my new job has me loaded with lots of $$$ my only bill per month is about 60$ lol otehr then that im makign 2k per month:) my fatehr has even offerd me to drop out of school and finish my last year home schooled so i can make some money for colledge. 24k a year at 18 doesnt sound bad to me.

y not a 4870? but if ur insistent to go nV i would get a gtx280 because sli is not future proof especially the gtx200 series, they are not worth the money. resale value will be bad.

He had a Maximus Formula b4, but sold it for a 750i FTW

and is not going to buy it again...

Btw you can keep the 7950gt if you want, I think my overclock is pretty satisfying in terms of speed (8500gt performance, good enough :) I realized that I just wanted the 7950gt to keep up with everybody's fancy 8/9 series cards)

its what i figured, i also realised i could get a 22 inc monitor next pay with the water loop, and try to find an adapter to do triple monitors! 22 in the midle and 19's on the side. also im sending you the 7950gt weatehr you like it or not, its been sitting in my closet for weeks ,im just to lazy to make the 20 minut drive into town to post it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom