WC Loop. Some questions, and an *** kicking needed by aspire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter.Cort

TF's First Dry Ice User!
ok, so I'm dying to set up a water cooling loop. Just because it would be badass and look really awesome. It would like to cool my cpu and my card, and would like to do a single loop for it, but can do a dual loop setup if it would be too much for it to handle.

Here's what I've looked at so far.
CPU Block: Petra's Tech Shop
GPU Block: Petra's Tech Shop
Pump: Petra's Tech Shop
Radiator: Petra's Tech Shop

And then I'll setup a T-Line so I know what to get for that, and everything in terms of accessories. Just the main thing is those 4, and if they will support cooling 2 things, and if they won't what should I do so it can. Thanks.

Here are the accessories.
Petra's Tech Shop
Petra's Tech Shop
Petra's Tech Shop
Petra's Tech Shop

Ok, you have the exact same understanding of water cooling I had when I decided I wanted to w/c earlier this summer..

You don't need a reservoir if you are using a t-line. For a t-line all you need is your tubing, clamps, a plug and the tfitting. Ok you got all that stuff.

If you rather have the shiny led fans thats up to you but I would get the 70.5 cfm/35 dba fans instead.

Yes, you kinda do need a radiator :p I would also suggest buying a filport if you are going t line.

ok, and what about running a cpu and gpu on one loop? I'm picking up a 2900pro instead of a 9600gt so i'll snag a waterblock of petra's for that.

Its fine to have it on one loop, for the waterblock don't get a full card cover, just get some ramsinks and waterblock... idk exactly which one though would be best.

You already know how your going to set this all up in your case right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom