neeeeed help

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not sure if this is in the right place here but give ma a chance.ok so in about a year and a half im thinking of buliding up a case iv been looking manily at sunbeam cases or nzxt cases ,i'll probably have about 5500 to 6000$AUSTRALIAN becauses im an ozzy ha.oh and a full tower case to.it would have to be sutible to do internet emaill and of course games.any help would be great im confused and dont know what to get:confused:
OH AND IM NOT GONNA GO WATER COOLED SCARES ME TOO MUCH AND I DONT KNOW ENOUGH ABOUT COMPUTER'S FOR THAT HAHA.

AHHHHHH....

Dude... theres no need to spend that much man, but heres a killer build thats good enough for all games out right now:

HD 4870X2 (its coming out soon)
Q6600
Asus P5Q Pro
4gb DDR2 Kit
(Monitor if you need one)
Case of your Choice (ppl have their tastes, go with what you like)
HD of your Size Preference, ppl need their size choice
Corsair 650tx

I think MSY should have all this

AHHHHHH....

Dude... theres no need to spend that much man, but heres a killer build thats good enough for all games out right now:

HD 4870X2 (its coming out soon)
Q6600
Asus P5Q Pro
4gb DDR2 Kit
(Monitor if you need one)
Case of your Choice (ppl have their tastes, go with what you like)
HD of your Size Preference, ppl need their size choice
Corsair 650tx

I think MSY should have all this
HD 4870X2 (its coming out soon)<can i assume that is a graphics card
Q6600<is that qude core i think might need qude core
4gb DDR2 Kit<nice
Corsair 650tx<what exactly is that im sorry buy my knowldge is limeted
what about psu's and i might do a bit of lighting pimping haha

oh and cases i was thinking of thoses

http://www.techimo.com/images/img2/forum/nemesis_case1.jpg

Sunbeam 9 Bay Acrylic Case - UV Blue

Sunbeam Transformer Case - Black

Wait wait, did you say in a year and a half? Everything available now will be nearing retirement in a year and a half. Maybe wait about a year and five months to be thinking about components.

Wait wait, did you say in a year and a half? Everything available now will be nearing retirement in a year and a half. Maybe wait about a year and five months to be thinking about components.

yep a year and a half im just trying to get some ideas thrown at me for componetes etc so i have a bit more of an idea of what to look at.

The components that are available now will be less powerful than what is available in a year and a half.

I'm Australian to, $6000 computer is not even worth the money, after $2000 dollars or so you would be just throwing things in the for the sake of it.

Maybe with a full keyboard/mouse, Screen, periprials (like wireless/sound cards) you could get the build up to $2500 - $3000, but still it would be unnecessary.

I would personally wait until your ready to buy the computer before you ask us to show you some possible parts/builds because the technology will change and you probably want a computer thats worth your money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom