X48 Motherboard
2 HD 4870's
750W Corsair TX
4GB Of ram
640GB Western Digital HDD
Cheap Optical Drive
Xigmatek CPU Cooler with the Retention Bracket
NZXT Tempest :eek:

Edit : I will make you a build from Newegg and show you a ending price after I finish dinner.

X48 Motherboard
2 HD 4870's
750W Corsair TX
4GB Of ram
640GB Western Digital HDD
Cheap Optical Drive
Xigmatek CPU Cooler with the Retention Bracket
NZXT Tempest :eek:

Edit : I will make you a build from Newegg and show you a ending price after I finish dinner.
ASUS CD/DVD - $35
ASUS Black 20X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 8X DVD+R DL 20X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 14X DVD-RAM 16X DVD-ROM
48X CD-R 32X CD-RW 48X CD-ROM 2MB Cache SATA 20X DVD±R DVD Burner with LightScribe - Retail im thinking that drive

That looks great

Thats what I recommended but that PSU is better

Or you can do 1 HD 4870 with a HD 4870X2 for Tri-Crossfire

but is xp better for gaming

and i like this case

Antec Twelve Hundred Black ATX Full Tower Computer Case retail
Original Price: $214.95
You Save: $10.00
$204.95

You keep double posting, Try using the Edit button at the bottom right of your post next time.

If you like that case better, go ahead and add it to the build I provided, or the one Puddle Jumper provided and you'll have a good build.

Also go with Vista 64 for better gaming and for the full 4GB to work.

Use the edit feature or next time I might give an infraction, please don't bump your thread

Antec 1200 is pretty lame for the price, its really not worth it, but its really up to you

If you want to use Tenenbaum's or PJ's build, either one will do great, however if you go with Tenenbaum's build here stuff you should change, just the Thermal paste to: Tuniq TX-2

Vista does not suck for gaming unless you have a crappy PC, and any of the builds suggested here are far from it, you might lose a couple of FPS, but it doesn't matter if its above 15FPS which is playable, 30FPS which is super smooth, 60FPS no lag whatsoever, but you need a 64bit OS to recognize 4gb of memory, otherwise you'll see only 2.5gb of RAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom