skrood!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

derfist

In Runtime
my dad was surfing the net in da com in his office when many full screen pop ups popped up. after closin them. he got this message 'explorer has caused an error in GDI.exe. Explorer will now close'. now he can't log on. once logged on, it immediately displays that message n logs off. he's tried using safe mode but it still doesn't werk. he can't even get through 2 search 4 spyware n virus. wad do u guyz suggest.? he's thinking of reinstalling the OS. but b4 dat, is there anything else he can do to solve this prob? his OS is Win ME. thanxz.:bald:

you "dun" get what wrong "wif" it?!

you "dun" get it?!

i thought you would be one of those "guyz" that would be able 2 get it "n" stuff

I must be the stupid one. I thought he typed like that because he's from singapore. Wow I feel dumb. I would of made fun of his post a long time ago if I would of known. I would tell da pops to get a real operating system if all else fails.

Or he could stick with the REAL operating system he gots, and just surf smarter...

Time to get Ad-aware and Norton AV, dude. Norton (with real-time protection on) will help catch ad-blitz viruses, too, which is nice.

Figure out what GDI.exe is/does, and execute as the problem requires.

I have been talking online with people accross the world for about 5 years, I always use correct spelling (I hope) and sufficient grammar. How can I use shorter form words to speak to Dutch, German or French people when they can just about understand English.

Anyway, you will waste more time trying to find out what is wrong - I usually compare how much time it will take me to reinstall or repair, then my choice is simple; the shorter time.

Unless there is something I definitely must save, only then will I repair - but most important files are on backup CD-ROM's.

yeah, wadeva abt ma english.anywayz, i heard that GDI.exe has sumthing 2 do with the graphix. nvm abt d prob. he's gonna reinstall it anywayz. tot i cud get sum ans but u guyz end up makin fun of me. thanx anywayz.

I must now know though. Is your English good, or do you type like that for fun? Just a question because my foreign exchange student types like you, because his Enlgish isn't up to par.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom