i want a 40 inch hd tv monitor! (56k Warning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: i want a 40 inch hd tv monitor!

ours new was only about 1799.99 there 1499.99 now new. great tv's our was the best available when it was out, hbut there was bigger models yous is the newer model.

i'm gonna invest in a huge TV as i work for circuit city and get a bomber discount.. and that looks so sick... i have a 30 or a 32 of the same model downstairs in the living room which i'll take sometime and set up in my room.

well, i don't think its like the same model, but its like that design. 1080p, really nice contrast. spent like 1000 on it.

How is web surfing etc on that as a friend uses a non HD 40 inch and it is good for movies/games but it is really hard to read text because for some reason its blurry (not enough pixels?). Reason im asking is becuase i can get a 30" 2560x1600 dell for NZ$2200 or a sony bravia 1080p 40" for NZ$2700 and i havnt decided if i want to spend that much but if i do decide to spend NZ$2~3k on a screen i dont know what i should get

This thread really makes me want to hook up my rig to the 50" plasma I've got in my living room. I could really go for some Crysis action on there, just not sure about performance.

Oh and I added the 56k warning, better late than never :)

How is web surfing etc on that as a friend uses a non HD 40 inch and it is good for movies/games but it is really hard to read text because for some reason its blurry (not enough pixels?). Reason im asking is becuase i can get a 30" 2560x1600 dell for NZ$2200 or a sony bravia 1080p 40" for NZ$2700 and i havnt decided if i want to spend that much but if i do decide to spend NZ$2~3k on a screen i dont know what i should get

with your gpu i would get the 1080p tv, 30# monito at 2560x1600 is alot for your card, heck its alot for anycard.

Thanks ill still have to think about it though, NZ$2700 is more than my rig cost so its allot to spend on a screen, i will probably get one on HP after ive paid off my bike, my friends definately agree i should :) , Im selling that rig anyway hopefully ill get enough to build a decent sli rig im thinking 9600's / 8800gt's or crossfiring two 4850's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom