Project: Gate {Need Opinions}

Status
Not open for further replies.

welsh

In Runtime
Hey,

So for my summer time mod I'm thinking of doing a Stargate mod type theme and so far its coming along (the thinking of ideas), right now this is where im at:

Project: Gate

I'm not providing a link to boost my site or anything but I set it up for my other friends in other provinces to follow so if you wouldn't mind taking a look and posing questions that would be great. Right now the plan is just to air cool it since I've never done water cooling and don't think I require it.

is that a chenming case... them things is hugemungous
im not sure, but the thing looks like a giant, i dont know much about it apart from the pic's as it is a posting on ebay. But i like the look of it, and if it is one and they are hugemungous then that makes me happier.

Huge case = better. I love my full tower, and my next build is going to be an even bigger full tower.
full agreement with you, my current tower is a Ultra Black Aluminus ATX Mid-Tower Case with Clear Side, Front USB, Firewire, Audio Ports and Ultra 700-Watt XVS Power Supply ULT40054 in Canada at TigerDirect.ca (Ultra Black Aluminus ATX Mid-Tower Case) It says mid tower but its actually a full tower, or at least i think thats the current case if not its the tower version. Wait it definantly is the same tower i got, the thing is massive, it could fit my old hp case inside it below where the PSU sit's.

Anyway, i just ordered the case so i should get it in a week so i can properly to start plan stuff out with the case, as i dont have specific dimensions so i dont know what can fit where, im excited to get it! but im also drunk as **** :p so i hope i dont regret this in the morning lol

problem is if you get an expensive case and don't have a lot of experience then if you mess up you're out of 230 + shipping and a case that looks helluva nice unmodded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom