Where Can I find ALIENWARE cases?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woa that looks simply amazing. But was a waste of money in my opinion, get a high end bike instead lol.

And aspire, as for the plastic case, that is just in the front panel, so does it really matter that much?

You also are going to have a much higher likelihood of things like the door breaking off the hinges, cracking the front panel and things like that when you buy a cheap case.

Consider it an investment. A good case will last you years.

I dont find the lexa being cheap at 100 bucks at its cheapest.

I paid a little less for the antec 900 with the rebates.

I'm not talking about the lexa, which does happen to have a ton of plastic on it.

I'm commenting more on ones like the Nemisis, Apollo, and other budget cases.

The 900 is also a garbage case, I still don't understand what all the hype about it was...

haha Agree, I really hate the antec 900, thats why I am going to sell it.

but yet, spending over 150 on a case feels more like an overkill.

I'm not talking about the lexa, which does happen to have a ton of plastic on it.

I'm commenting more on ones like the Nemisis, Apollo, and other budget cases.

The 900 is also a garbage case, I still don't understand what all the hype about it was...

agreed.. i've gotten to work on one for a friend... and i absolutely hated that case...

I for one think that this is an amazing case for $79.99:

Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER RC-690-KKN1-GP Black SECC/ ABS ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

11-119-137-21.jpg

The 690 is one sweet case, I remember like 8 people who had the Antec 900 and replaced theirs with that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom