cheap build to play WoW

Status
Not open for further replies.

wafflehammer

Fully Optimized
Newegg.com - GIGABYTE GA-G31M-S2L LGA 775 Intel G31 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards

Newegg.com - Intel Pentium E2160 Allendale 1.8GHz 1MB L2 Cache LGA 775 65W Dual-Core Processor - Processors

Newegg.com - G.SKILL 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Desktop Memory

have another $100 to put into the build and I need a good video card for that much and maybe a few minor upgrades to parts for cheap.

trying to keep it around $280 budget..btw, i don't need case or PSU either

EDIT: going with one of the new pentium duel cores that are coming out this quarter ..but keeping the Allendale in as a standby/place holder thing

yea i was looking at that CPU, but we are going with one of the new core 2 pentium duels or w/e coming out Q3

i'll look at the card

i would suggest going with an AMD over an Intel processor just because of the price differences if your looking for a budget processor. AMD 5000+ 2.6GHZ dual core is like 80 bucks.

But hes looking at getting a better cpu down the line, if he gets AMD then he will have to change motherboards to get the Newer Intel.

Just go with the Intel build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom