Where Can I find ALIENWARE cases?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you freakin serious man?

Plastic = CRAP

Steel or aluminum is the way to go.

I prefer steel for sturdiness, and since i dont move my case around much.

But aluminum is very light, and still sturdy.

Aluminum is my favorite, as the cases are a blend of durability and lightness

Plastic- crappy durability and light
Aluminum- balance of both
Steel- Extremely durable and Very Heavy (if your point is to lug it around... forget it!)

The reason why plastic cases are terrible, is because they are soo cheap, and as a result they are made of plastic.

Anyways, look at Gigabytes cases, they're all great.

-aspire

Best case ever made:

11-119-122-24.jpg

Can you recommend a case at around 150 MAX

With a plastic or whatever cover? so that I dont see my optical drives and such.

but was my theory right? dosent plastic transfer heat less? and it dosent hold it as long.

Plastic does not transfer heat as well as a metal case, which in this aspect is a flaw. It insulates the inside form the cooler ambient air a makes things inside run hotter than they would in a more metal case.

Some people have different tastes when it comes to cases...if he likes the way that plastic nemises looks then don't scream at him that it's ugly, lol...

Also, Ric0h, your 150 MAX budget falls perfectly on the gigabyte 3d aurora that someone earlier suggested in this thread. I own it and it's one ****-uva case and the only flaw that I've had with it so far is that the front bezel is hard to put back on the first time. Aspire also owns it, and he is the one who orignally suggested buying it.

I've had SLI in it before with a tuniq, Then 1 card with an accelero and a tuniq, and now water cooling with an acceleroed card, the case is pretty spacious, although now that I have my tubing in there it would be impossible for me to run crossfire without some moding.

It's up to you in the end, if you like the way a case looks though buy it and screw what other people think.

wow, name a carbon fiber case.

TO be honest, I was just looking at nzxt cases, because of surgevel giving great deals on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom