Potential Purchase... Quick Question...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same with the PSU, and sell 2 of the 3 Raptors, its highly highly overboard even for like 2 HD 4870's and the price to gigabyte is really low!!

Well to me - If i can get similar or equal performance out of something cheaper - and have built it myself and it all be brand new - I would prefer that option in the long run - since then it would really be MY build

Well to me - If i can get similar or equal performance out of something cheaper - and have built it myself and it all be brand new - I would prefer that option in the long run - since then it would really be MY build

AH the sound of a true computer builder..want to have the right to call it "yours" lol

but yea, i'm sure on a budget of like $1200 you could build a system that could perform just as good

i think it would be safe to say after like $1000-$1200 the price-performance ratio isn't very good...

^^^ I very well may do just that - I think I'll start collecting pieces - May wait on the GPU until the new stuff is out - since I want to complete it around x-mas time....

Appreciate all the advice guys - been a ton of help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom