Leak testing has commenced!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

veedubfreak

Golden Master
Well, its been a long night. Took me a good hour just to decide how i wanted to mount the rads. But its all mounted up and running. So far no leaks. Oddly enough i ordered 20 feet of tubing and used all but about 3 feet of it. Crazy. Looks cool as hella, and the pumps are almost silent at the 2 setting. The only noise the system makes right now is the water hitting the front of the reservoirs. Pics in a few, dont feel like dealing with the cameria on the laptop.

Actually i just looked again, and both pumps are set on 5 which is max, silent. But one thing i'm wondering, the loops are identical, other than the swiftech cpu block, but the gpu loop looks to have a much higher flow. Is the swiftech apogee gt restricting the flow or is it the DD nb cooler.

ze case, she be gutted...

DFI x48, treated like crap by UPS, lets hope she boots

swiftech apogee gt and DD universal chipset cooler

stupid animal that decided she needed to be played with while i was building

nekkid cards. OMG HIDE THE WOMEN AND CHILDRENS!

x48 and loop 1 tubing

more water!

gotta store the water somewhere

red + green = purple right?

pics are coming aspire! like i said, i'm not going to deal with trying to post pics on the laptop. And no, thats the new soyo, its a TN panel, and is crap. Look around and try to find the soyo with 6ms response time.
lights on

lights off

Benchmarking will commence tommorow. It took me roughly 9 hours to lay out the tubing and everything else. Not to mention the lovely bloody knuckles from the wonderfully sharp edges on the case.

Comments are welcome.

Heh...i'd rather not discuss how much money is involved in this project. Lets just say it could have bought a nice used 650cc motorcycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom