Canadian LED Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

welsh

In Runtime
Hey,

Im lookin to purchase some blue LED's, id like them to be quite bright so im assuming I want a high mcd (luminous intensity), probally all 5mm ones and with shipping to canada thats not too **** expensive. Does anyone know of any sites? the one i found that didnt look too bad till i found out was 15 dollars shipping was Super Bright LEDs - LEDs and i havent been able to find any on ebay that id trust to be some what descent led's. im lookin to get about 50 possibly a few more. Any sites you might know would be awesome!

ok, so i found website for a adjoining province which the price isn't bad, im going to be hooking it up to a 12v feed on a power supply and im just wondering what resistor to get. Going to be ordering off this page:

Main Electronics Resistors

A site i found said this "470 Ohm resistor for 12volt supply", however i'm wondering if i should be getting 1/2W or 1/4W or what. If anyone has any info regarding LED's in general about the circuitry and stuff that would be great! and i have tried google but no luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom