Which Ram ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the crucial ballistix tracers are good since they are double sided, while the normals ones have changed to single sided. but ur better of going with gskill, they have great prices and there ram is awesome for overclocking. NQ's are a great cheap set with good overclocking. with ocz, platnium is the best set there i think, but they are not as good for overclocking and gskill Nq's but if they are cheaper then i guess you could settle for them. im not really sure about the gold and the SLi is probably a waste becuase sli ready ram means nothing.

What is with the way you're coding your link, just copy and paste it from the top your browser, you're getting spyware in my PC by linking to HTTP.com

Your board can't use DDR3 so you can cancel that of your list, the 4gb one I would have recommended from TD, but thats discontinued now

So go with one of these:
Corsair DHX XMS2 Dominator Dual Channel 2048MB PC6400 DDR2 800Mhz Memory TWIN2X2048-6400C4D at TigerDirect.com
OCZ Platinum Revision-2 2048MB PC6400 DDR2 800MHz Dual Channel Memory (2 x 1024MB) OCZ2P800R22GK at TigerDirect.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom