*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

Ok, I'm noticing that we're losing scores in the 14k area (the bottom part of the first section...)

So we need some way of protecting the scores...

It limits how many characters per post can have... I think we have to go through most of the thread and use the whole front page to do it

the watercooling is being leak tested....fear the reaper. I'm coming for my #1 spot.

I quit. I killed this 2nd DFI board the exact same way the first one did. I tried to get stable at 4ghz, get 88 on the post lcd, force it off, and now it wont post. Done with DFI. Now i get to call newegg and try to get them to refund this board also so i can buy something else. Sure would be nice if there was a trouble shooting guide in the manual.

Im just going to blame it on shipping. As bad as the board was treated by UPS i'm suprised it even booted in the first place. But i'm really really annoyed at this point.

i bet... i had a huge problem with an old asus board i had... made me computerless for about 2 weeks...

worst 2 weeks of my life EVAR!

i feel for you though.. all that equipment ready... and it craps out on you... TWICE!!!!!!

Gigabyte x48 looks pretty nice... maybe you should give that a go ;)

at this rate... you'll never take number 1 3dmark back!

Back
Top Bottom