Case Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was taht your first circle cut you've ever done? its not to shabby for a first timer. It looks nice on the inside. if you made one and sold it i'd buy it :) its mATX right?

Alright, I'm pretty much finished the case, i would have posted earlier but i've been busy, The pics you will see next are the almost finished product. there were a few issues that i have to sort out still...:
The Optical drive hole i didnt measure up right and this ment the rack i had meant it to sit in didnt fit, the drive its self fits but i need to put something underneath it for support. The I/O ports on the motherboard are not flush with the case. it works fine but it doesnt look as nice as it could but i could'nt make it much better due to the motherboard mount plate i cut out...
oh well, can only learn from mistakes! next case mod i'll use a proper PC case to start with. haha. ok heres the pics:
My lovely Coolmaster 120-mm fan. works really good! still need to buy a gril for it.
casemod4708001xl9.jpg

Here you can see the other fan i installed and the basic look of the case.
casemod4708002yd1.jpg

View from the Top, I put on some cable sleeving. I've made it better since this photo but it still looks nice.
casemod4708003bs3.jpg

Here you can see how the I/O ports are set far back and how nice the PSU is installed! hahah!:
casemod4708004xs0.jpg

Well thats it so far, only minor adjustments to go now. Thanks for the help and comments during this build. hope you like the end product. Remember it is my first Mod. I REALLY REALLY enjoyed building and cutting. The cutting got so much easier with a little practice, all of it was done with a jigsaw as it was the only tool i had. I'll save up for a dremel because they are really good to work with and much neater!

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom