Where Can I find ALIENWARE cases?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This case is similar to the alienware ones.

Newegg.com - NZXT Nemesis Elite Black Aluminum ATX Mid Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

11-146-030-20.jpg

dang, that nemesis case rocks.

I am preety sure thats my next case for my next build

Seriously that case is ugly, I don't know why people are attracted by plastic garbage stuff like that, when I built this Intel rig for this 13 year old, I pretty much got away with putting crappy stuff in the rig with his tiny budget and just bought him a flashy case..

I think people are just interested with the case and don't mind having the crappy rig (or there are people who think the case is everything)

Even I have better tastes than that shill plastic case

Seriously that case is ugly, I don't know why people are attracted by plastic garbage stuff like that, when I built this Intel rig for this 13 year old, I pretty much got away with putting crappy stuff in the rig with his tiny budget and just bought him a flashy case..

I think people are just interested with the case and don't mind having the crappy rig (or there are people who think the case is everything)

Even I have better tastes than that shill plastic case

yea some people are idiots....

i like flashy cases, but not over-kill ones....i can't handle paying over $150 for a case either :| lol

Put in some LED's and Cathodes, and they'll think they have the best rig out there... haha

I like Lian-Li because their cases are subtle but good looking (a bit overpriced sometimes though)

I really don't care what cases look like. All I care about is cooling so the Antec 900, 1200 and NZXT Tempest are my favorites.

1200 is already out?

I like the NZXT Tempest, but I'm also a huge fan of my current case ;)

Another thanks to Peter for it :)

Wow thats not as pricey as I was expecting...

I have a new favorite budget case: Antec 300

But I should add some fans in my Centurion 534

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom