Help with a gaming computer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Consequences

Baseband Member
Hello. My dad asked me what I wanted for my bday and I asked for windows vista for my computer since I play a load of games on here and my 360. But he didnt think my computer could handle it. So instead he told me to look up a computer on tigerdirect.com or I guess I can find another site so he can open up that one take out whatever he needs to take out and put in whatever he needs to put in inside the computer im currently using.

But theres 2 problems. I dont know what I need look for when I search for the new computer/ motherboard/ w/e it is to play the more high ended games like Call of duty, Gears of war, Unreal III, or Battlefield: Bad company.

And the 2nd problem is it has to be in reasonable budget. So I dont know the exact price range my dad is going for but, all i know it has to be reasonable.

He also said to give him more then one computer to give him like 5 that I thought was best for my computer.

I appreciate the help, sorry for the long story.

500-1000.

This is the best I could do with specs seeing how I cant add on attachments or atleast i dont think i can.

Thanks for the help so far, but I have a question.

Ive noticed that there are computer cases that you are showing me. The computer case I have now looks like this without the emblems on the front and the side Visionman MRG-6550LE2 Intel Desktop Computer - Intel Core 2 Duo E6550 2.33Ghz, 4GB DDR2-800, 500GB SATA-II, NVIDIA 8600GT Video, DVDRW - LS, Windows XP Professional 64-bit WGMI-1N7510 at TigerDirect.com

Can I add all of the hardware into this computer case?

And if not can I use any computer case from newegg to add all of the hardware into the comp case?

Thanks for the help but ive also had a couple more questions over the past few days.

Will I be able to play the games that ive listed above (Gears of War, Call of Duty 4, Unreal Tournament 3, etc.)?

And also my dad offered to buy this pc Buy the iBUYPOWER Gamer Tempest 922TLX Desktop PC and other Desktop computers at circuitcity.com

Will this pc be better to get then buying the parts and putting them in? And also will I be able to play the games listed above with the pc my dad offered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom