The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think i've only done that with the 8800gtx,6800gs, and x1900xt(well now its an xtx.. but i guess if you consider the x1900xt...to the x1950xtx.. and now the x1900xtx.. maybe...), so this makes number 4(or possibly 5 and 6 :p)... thanks for paying attention.. its nice to know i have fans :D

hmammen, where and how have you been? I don't see you on here as often as before

meh...working too much, new bartending job. Traveling alot this summer...off to mexico next week. Car culture has really been taking up alot of my time lately....and im just too broke to build my new rig...dont worry...it will come soon.

soooo i just dropped the bomb on one of these here...

Newegg.com - ASUS P5E3 Deluxe/WiFi-AP LGA 775 Intel X38 ATX Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards

05402013215.jpg

ddr3 anyone???

volt modded board anyway?!?! board runs .3v (northbridge) higher than what bios says...

time to water cool the chipset and bring out some great numbers ;)

step 1 complete...

step 2: buy g.skill hz's ddr3 1600
Newegg.com - G.SKILL 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory - Desktop Memory

step 3: danger den torture rack

i might be able to do step 2 soon... just needa figure out my financial status

step 4: buy another radiator for dual rads...

step 5: buy 4870x2 on release

step 6: buy 2 120.1 rads

step 7: buy vid card waterblock

and well.. thats pretty much it

the MSI p45 board has sweeter heatpipes, the whole circu-cool thing. but yeah, asus makes nice boards when they don't suck.....

I'v never seen anyone who liked to spend so much money on computer components so reguarly lol. But it's gonna be prety awesome when it's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom