Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigred

Solid State Member
Hey, I just joined this forum (obviously...:D)
I am fairly technologically savvy. I just got a new laptop so I thought now would be a good time to get involved in a forum because now, I have a computer than can actually do the things I read about. (the computer I had before was 6.5 years old). I look forward to posting, replying, etc.

P.s. Wheres the upload avatar box? I checked under Edit Avatar but I don't see it. Is it hiding under some other menu?

Welcome to Tech-Forums, Bigred. We're just folk... geeky folk, true, but folk. ;)

This might help:
Registered Users (0 -39 posts):
  • Only forum provided avatars (currently being added)
  • Profile pic, 100x100 & 62k
  • Text only sigs
  • Forum titles
Registered Users Extra (40 - 249 posts):
  • Same as above
  • B/S/T forum available
  • Custom avatars allowed, 80x80 & 20k
Registered Users Extra 2 (250+ posts):
  • Same as above
  • Custom avatars allowed, 100x100 & 25k
  • Graphics and Text sigs allowed (according to the rules)
  • Custom forum titles.
http://www.techist.com/forums/f4/avatar-sig-regulation-changes-139835/#post1072962

In addition to this, private messaging, attaching images, and signatures have been disabled for users with less than 40 posts. Yes, it sucks, but we have been hit by loads of spammers using these as a way of trying to get their crap on the forums. None of them make to 40 posts, so the measure works for this.

bigred.gif

Welcome to the Forums, unfortunately the rules are a bit "mean" as some new members say but these were necessary (stupid spammers should go die...)

But I win unleash the ban hammer on one of them.... some day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom