cpu comparison

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wanna be able to at least get to 3.2 which is what my current proccessor is at using the coolor that vernog suggested in another thread of mine. around mid late august is when ill be doing the upgrade and all that jazz.

well your gpu chioce may change if the 4870 drops after the x2 is out (prob wont be much if it does) dont forget a celly D at 3.2 is alot different to a quad at 3.2. clock rates do not compare processors at all, in fact clocks are useless unless your comparing the cpus with the same architectures. eg c2d.

you will most probably reach 3.2 anyway, make sure u buy a G0 stepping q6600. also what cooler is that Af7?

ok well with new build i guess u could upgrade the a xigmatek rifle (budget (still very good)) or true 120/tuniq with sum tx-2 paste

it's not G0 stepping, it's the G0 revision, the G0 revision has B stepping.

YES!!

Thats the politically (or technically) correct term, even in articles I see "G0 Stepping Q6600" and want to slap the person who wrote the article in the face.

get the q6600 for sure over the e7200 and the e8400. cooler, if u have the money get the true120 or tuniq, but the rifle is still good. watever cooler u get use tx-2 paste.

^the rifle is better then the tuniq for cheaper, and it is only just behind the true a few c's, so it is better then still good my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom