new pc for gaming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I'm not sure, never recommended that before..

Its made of Steel so it should be durable (but heavy...)

and the Case will probably get really hot too, check out some lightweight Aluminum ones, even after 4-7 days of being on non-stop my case remains cool to the touch as for Steel ones might burn you

Honestly I'm not sure, never recommended that before..

Its made of Steel so it should be durable (but heavy...)

and the Case will probably get really hot too, check out some lightweight Aluminum ones, even after 4-7 days of being on non-stop my case remains cool to the touch as for Steel ones might burn you

I actually have my PC's running 24/7 so it may be wise to check out a diff case, just aluminum ones?

Looking online, the steel cases don't run hot as anymore and that applies mostly with older cases (Which I'm the most used to... )

So its up to you

Looking online, the steel cases don't run hot as anymore and that applies mostly with older cases (Which I'm the most used to... )

So its up to you

ok well in that case ill stick with this one =P

that completes my build i guess.....thanx 4 all your help

Ok, so i've got everything put together, and it seems to be running smoothly. what are some good benchmarking tools to see if its running up to par

3dmark06, 3dmark Vantage... Prime95 to stress test and stuff

hey vern...thanx for the quick reply. Maybe you can help me with something else while we're at it. Help me understand about express gate, my system is telling me that it is incomplete without it.

do i need all three of those programs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom