19 days left on step-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say go for it.. .$40 is not bad and the performance increase is pretty good (do something about that 6000+ though!)

I'd say go for it.. .$40 is not bad and the performance increase is pretty good (do something about that 6000+ though!)

I know, its time for an upgrade on the 6000. I'm gonna wait until about day 18 before I step up, you never know, it might get down to the price of the 9800GTX. And the only reason I bought the 9800GTX was because I was planning on stepping up, plus I got it for the same price I sold my 8800GT for.

Wow nice sell :) The GTX 2xx series were supposed to price drop.. but I don't know if it happened already or not..

I think some manufacturers have lowered their prices, as the GTX 280s range in between £350 and £450 now, whereas before they were all above the £400 margin.

MSRP wont change reguardless of how much its selling for at etailers. So stepup cost wont change. For 40 bucks, yes its definately worth it.

MSRP wont change reguardless of how much its selling for at etailers. So stepup cost wont change. For 40 bucks, yes its definately worth it.

EVGA has it for $329 on their step-up, which is unusual for it to match the e-tailers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom