*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

i'll be trying 4+ ghz tonite... jseber... imma try to tie your score! great timings on memory should do it.. hopefully my mobo will allow high enough voltage for mem

here is my preliminary...
405011.jpg

booya, 1st place AMD, 3rd place intel...
my goal > 1st place in both :) i haven't even tweaked this chip/mobo yet.

The current record is 491FSB, so get to 492 :)

The current record is 491FSB, so get to 492 :)

i can do that pretty easy. i've already booted and run superpi at 500 x 8.
i'm sure i can run it 500 x 6 or 7 stable all day long.
right now i am running 425 x 9 @ 1.35V p95 testing, max temp about 50ish. once it passes that, i am gonna go for 475-500 x 9 with as much voltage as i need lol to take the superpi crown.
then i will take the FSB crown. lol.

i'll probably run at 400 x 9/ 3.6 for everyday use. it will do that on 1.25V and nice and cool. and it is about 2.5 seconds faster in superpi than my q6600 at the same speed. so, pretty zippy.

so what happened with the q6600? did you abandon that? also didn't you have an ECS 8800gts along with the evga?

yes gave up on the q6600. it was too hot and wouldn't oc for ****. i sold the ECS 8800gts, wasn't really seeing a gain in FPS (worthy of the cost anyways).

ok, here's my run at 4.27 (475 x 9 ):
10point9s.jpg

seems like i may not make 1st place...*cry*
i'll try to tweak some more and see if i can get it...
i'll also need to try for that FSB crown. i'm almost positive i can get that.

right now stress testing 400 x 9 @ 1.25V nice and cool :eek:

crank down the ram timings d00d!!! and i know you can get it to at least 4.5

mmmm, i dunno...the ram i can do but it took some good voltage to get it to 4.27. definitely not something i'd want to do for any amount of time. probably setting my ram to 4-4-4-12 or overclocking it (it was actually running like 944 in that test) would eliminate the majority of the difference of my 10.9~ vs the 10.2~ of 1st place. i need to fiddle around with it some more. there are a BUNCH of ram overclocking settings that i am not familiar with.

Nos, you shouldnt have a problem matching me. I didnt do anything special to my memory settings, mine was all just multiplier lol

Back
Top Bottom