i got a lachesis

Status
Not open for further replies.
It takes a little time to work up to it. I'm there now, but it took me a while. I have to turn it dow when I play BF2 or I get dizzy :S. I usually run it between 7 and 6 when playing, but I will pull it down to 1 or 2 when sniping. ;) I tried driving with the sensitivity all the way up... I don't plan on trying THAT again anytime soon.

this thing definatly powns my mx1000, i played thru all of crysis yesterday. it was an amazing game. smooth al the way thru, never dipped below 20 until the end where it hit 15/18 and it was bearable.

g5 anyone?

You always wanna play with higher DPI because it gives you a smoother feel though, just turn down the sensitivity with the higher dpi, but with the lachesis I hear it has terrible mouse acceleration (which is on all mice, I'm not hating), but it's easy to fix with some registry tool that gets rid of it, and I'm sure there are programs that get rid of it too.

Setpoint=nono for any logitech mice also.

The lachesis definatly looks nice, I haven't had the chance to play with one yet but I'm sure it's got it's advantages.

If you use a Logitech mouse with Setpoint.. get UberOptions as it adds tons of extra features.

That is so freaking leet looking... I don't think I'll buy a gamingmouse... I can't get used to a high sensitivity mouse.. haha
So keep the DPI high, but in-game or Windows sensitivity low.

It wasn't that difficult for me to get used to the Lachesis, since I've been using a G5 before at 2000DPI. But it took more getting used to compared to the Logitech mice I've used.

Like in game... but I haven't used one in game.. thats a future goal though along with a sound card haha

Theres a second revision?

anyways... thats good... maybe I can convince my parents to buy that... (I don't think they'd be fond of buying a $20 mouse)

=\
lachesis sounds hawt when you guys put it this way... but
I've never had a high tech laser gaming mouse before...
this is what I am using, for a long time I might add... (I am on my 3rd one) I love how I only have to move the fingers :)
so I just went ahead and ordered a Diamondback 3G (still in transit) because it's cheaper :p
we'll see how that goes, if I like a gaming mouse or not :freak:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom