Purchase list for Skulltrail

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea maybe it isnt a good idea.. seeing how there is just this board out.. i cant see there being a super lot of support from intel on it. Or other software vendors

Yea i do play games.. but my hobby is rendering. I make a scene in vue or one of the other 3d programs... can take hours and hours to render. And yes the software is multithreaded...when it runs, all 4 processors are pegged at 100%. I also use my wifes pc and both laptops as render nodes..still takes hours and hours lol.

I know i probably wont need 8 gigs.....but i figured what the heck...i will be running 64bit and an extra 4 gigs is like 250 bucks.

As far as a single rig.. it probably wouldnt be worth upgrading my cpu yet. have a qx6700. sitting at a cool stable 3.4ghz right now. I had it up to 4.6 back when i had phase. I would just do the mobo and get 2 4870s

the Mountain mods accension duality would be nice.... but all of my upgrades are secret from my wife lol. I do all the finances lol...and yes i do let her splurge when she wants, what she wants just doesnt cost as much lol. She would definitely notice a big black square in the room lol.. i have a cm stacker right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom