My Gaming Build $1200. Comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shan1784

In Runtime
Just starting to put this together. Probably not going to order for awhile yet. I've got $400 saved so far and I have a few higher priced items on CraigsList right now so when they sell I'll probably be around the $1400 - $1500 mark. Just planning on $1200 and then I'll update the parts If I come out ahead. Just don't want to plan on it.

Here is my NewEgg wishlist - Shan1784 Gaming Machine

I'm planning on gaming and OC'ing hopefully close to the 4 Ghz mark. Possibly going crossfire in the near future. How does it look? How does it compare to my existing system in my sig?

Question for you? how can you make a computer sell fast on craigslist?

I am trying to sell mine on my sig for 1100 and its not working.

Question for you? how can you make a computer sell fast on craigslist?

I am trying to sell mine on my sig for 1100 and its not working.

I'll let you know when mine sells. I start high and drop after time. Eventually someone bites...

I just listed mine today for $750 OBO but it also includes my 19" widescreen LCD, wireless keyboard and mouse setup, and Logitech speakers. It's a complete system. I've had one response from someone wanting to trade there Xbox 360 and 21 games..

$1100 for that machine is way overpriced. Perhaps that is why no one is biting on it?

Kinda my thoughts as well. I actually think mine is overpriced but like I said I go high and adjust after time... There just might be some spoiled kid with a rich daddy or something...

Only thing I would change on Maroon1's suggestions is the heatsink. You can afford a much better one, such as the Thermal Right Ultra 120mm or for similar performance get the Xigmatek Rifle HDT-S1283 with the ACK retention bracket.

Could someone look at my wish list and advise as to what I should or shouldn't do?

Looking to build something that will let me get into a quad core and cross fire later down the line. Like I said before it will be for gaming and OC'ing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom