i got a lachesis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen22

Camera junky
well i did it and got a lachesis costed me 84.99 same price as ncix. i got it at futureshop, and i got a value 2gb stick of rendition ram, while my balistix is out on rma, so far its running 4-4-4-12 ddr800 fine. on 2.0 v

so far lovign the lachesis its so light feels amazing in my hand and is very sensitive, im used to a 2000dpi mouse and 800 in windows, im gonna crank it up to 1500 for my gaming so far and go up from there. very very impressed with my first razer product glides very well on my varnished solid oak desk.

Welcome to the club :D. I recently got one too, and it's pretty nice. I gotta get used to it though, cuz its a lot different feeling than my MX518.

That is so freaking leet looking... I don't think I'll buy a gamingmouse... I can't get used to a high sensitivity mouse.. haha

Oh I bet you could, Vern. I didn't think I'd be able to either...but once I got used to 1500dpi + sensitivity... all the other mice I worked with seemed waaay slow lol. I had to crank the mouse sensitivity within Windows up on a few machines I was working on just so I could use 'em lol.

haha I'll get one and try to get used to it... ;)

Got to get my parents to buy one of thsoe, a good headset and a sound card

EDIT: nah thats not going to happen... they were pretty steamed about getting me COD4 when I was supposed to be studying for A+ Certification and my Drivers Permit test this Saturday

I used 1500dpi with my MX518...I'm trying to get used to the higher dpi settings...but I don't know if I can xD. Right now I'm at 2000dpi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom