In the middle of building my comp... two questions i need asnwered immediatly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of mobo did you get man? There should have been a little plastic baggie that had a bunch of screws in it (doesn't exactly look like a screw).

edit: Does the baggie come with the case? I can't remember if my screws came with the case or with the mobo.. I still have my baggie sittin on my desk. I could lend u some if u lived nearby..

Total Immortal said:
What kind of mobo did you get man? There should have been a little plastic baggie that had a bunch of screws in it (doesn't exactly look like a screw).

edit: Does the baggie come with the case? I can't remember if my screws came with the case or with the mobo.. I still have my baggie sittin on my desk. I could lend u some if u lived nearby..

MSI k8t neo... I got that and the athlon 643000 as a deal at frys. I've looked in the box a million times.. there isn't any screws or clips or anything in there. :angry: :angry: i get this far.. and i don't have screws! grrr

Total Immortal said:

nothing in the case! :angry:

compy said:
really! ummmmm are there any comp stores open around you?

actually just called my dads friend who builds computers a lot and he had a lot of them so he is bringing them over :D Now.. the motherboard is in the spot it needs to be just not screwed in. Should I just stop and wait for the screws or should I connect anything else?

it's easier if you wait...trust me, it's hard enough with out all of that stuff in.

compy said:
it's easier if you wait...trust me, it's hard enough with out all of that stuff in.

Well I know pretty much have everything hookes up and ready but its pretty late now and I've been working on it for awhile now, but in a day or two I will be on my new comp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom