Will the cpu fan fit my motherboard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric0h

Over and Above Person
I am going to get the Zalman 9700 which I heard was the best one right now.(is that true?) for its price.

Case: antec 900
Mobo: Ga-ep35-ds3p (similar to this one: Newegg.com - GIGABYTE GA-EP35-DS3R LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX Dynamic Energy Saver Ultra Durable II Intel Motherboard - Intel Motherboards
Fan: Zalman 9700
Cpu: Q6600

So question is, will my zalman 9700 fit? Anyone know how easy installing will be? and if I will take to take the motherboard off the case?

Bonus question: anyone know what the card is called, the one that gives you wireless internet on a desktop computer?

Nope thats the TRUE or OCZ Vendetta 2 (but Best period)

For the price the Xigmatek Rifle is but you need that bracket thing

If you're being cheap, get that Rosewill RCX-Z775 (the black one) I showed you before when you posted the AMD version last time..

For $20 its pretty good, or for $36 + 3$ for the bracket, the Xigmatek Rifle is pretty good

The 9700 will Fit, the PCI Wireless Adapter/Card (before you consider Wi-Fi, just so you know it sucks on gaming online, and its got too many security hassles, I'd rather get a really long wire and use that (its what we do for my parents laptop)

well I am getting the zalman 9700 for 40 bucks. my friend is selling it, Is there anything I should check before buying it?

Also, will I have to take off the mobo to install this?

What do you mean? how can it be easier if you have to take the whole motherboard off? Just dosent make sence.

So anything I should watch out for before buying a 2 week old used cpu fan?

It'll be easier because you have more room to work with... removing the board from the Case isn't hard...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom