The Official NosBoost300 Overclocking Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
superpiop6.jpg

apparently my vid lied to me the last time i ran coretemp... but whatever.. its clocking just fine!!!

it managed to hit 57 running single core.... i ran super pi 32m several times... so it wasnt no quick run or anything

i was running 1.55v through my computer at this time... it used to be 60 some odd degrees at that voltage before.. and its much hotter in my room than normal cuz i had a lil kickback in here not too long ago

i get my coolant today.. so lets see if it yields better results than water does.. i'm hoping so... i'll be purchasing some better fans soon... i coulda sworn i ordered them when i got my whole loop... but i guess not?

back to the drawing table... pictures soon.. ijust got my camera back... but the internals look like doodoo cuz i just wanted to get my computer up for music

and let me tell ya..... x-fi support for vista... SUCKS.....

no console mode... and no true surround sound....

my buddy torrance just let me have windows xp with sp3.. so i'll be giving that a go when i get home from work tonite

soooo, goodnight tf.... sadly i won't be hitting much over 4.0ghz because this mobo's voltage only goes to 1.6v.... and all the mobo voltages only go up .3 at most as well...but i'll push this as far as i can no doubt...

i'm thinking of getting an x38 for sure now... maybe a maximum formula with a chipset cooler.. i found one on xs for 220 or something like that.. and i'm highly considering it... i guess i can live with ati ;)

on a sidenote... i think i will be purchasing another radiator... and doing double rad... have the one i have now externally mounted... and another one inside... so it goes through a nice radiator loop twice..... or just sticking to one super rad.. who knows, but i want better :)

haha... i'm a poor man.. i do some entry level graphic designing..... so nothing special.. along with print production and some side work for graphic design at home

looks good nos.

BTW coolant won't give better temperatures than water, in fact it's less conductive but I don't think you will see much if any difference.. :p

And double rad sounds nice. I'm going to be building a two story case this summer and am thinking about putting two rads in, but currently only have plans for one. Just finished thinking out the lower level which will contain all the water bits + my hard drives and PSU:

90935602xc8.jpg

Nos hurry up and get the wire management done so we can see some pics! Its good to see everyone on the forums doing a summer project. We can finally represent TF

tonite... tonite i will have my photos... but i'm telling ya.... its terrible.. none of my wires are long enough to keep things neat... and my ide cable is HUGE and ugle

looks good nos.

BTW coolant won't give better temperatures than water, in fact it's less conductive but I don't think you will see much if any difference.. :p

And double rad sounds nice. I'm going to be building a two story case this summer and am thinking about putting two rads in, but currently only have plans for one. Just finished thinking out the lower level which will contain all the water bits + my hard drives and PSU:

90935602xc8.jpg

that looks plain sick.

tonite i also look for my UV cathodes so my green stuff glows :p

i will also be ordering some EL UV Sata Cables soon enough...

going with a nice green theme :)

cuz i'm sticking to nvidia.. and retardedly going back to a 9800gx2... i'm going to attempt quad sli... windows servers finally gonna come in handY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom