*The Official Tech-Forums Super Pi 1M Rankings*

Re: Tech Forums Official SuperPi 1M Top List

Hehe, just buy her some shoes and then she won't care. :p

so my watercooling is kinda running... 1.45v and loaded its hitting about 51... but its about 90f some degrees in my room 5 bodies in here.... gross ncie 15x15 room

so my watercooling is kinda running... 1.45v and loaded its hitting about 51... but its about 90f some degrees in my room 5 bodies in here.... gross ncie 15x15 room

Good lord...90F? :eek:

*flips on AC*

Ahh.... :)

1.55v in bios... max temp running super pi 32mm on core 1 100%.. core 1 hit 56c at highest... running on all 4 cores (i thought super pi was single threaded?) no core hit higher than 52c

i'm pretty please with the loop.. considering the fans kinda suck on the rad... and its almost 100f in my room

installing windows xp sp3 tomorrow... and super pi is very unstable in my windows server edition.... i ran it bone stock and the program stopped responding

I know this is about a year old, i posted a long time ago i think. Definitely not first place, but up in the top. Just found it in my photobucket lol. I am sure that i could tweak it and do a little better, but eh i dont care

screencap.jpg

Just tried running Pi on the big ol pentium d and what a laugh.

Got some where in the 59s :eek: :p

Well that when Intel couldn't think of a proper way to make CPU's...

but you still got sub-1minute which is fine..

Well i had a couple things running too when i did it,Just did it again for the giggles and shaved off a whole 8 seconds :p

We'll see what it doe's latter when i get my other board which will actually let me oc.

I found a whole bag of original pentium processors in my closet, no idea where they came from.. Wonder what score they would get?

Back
Top Bottom