What To Look For When Buying Computer Components

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally remembered it and Vern has done beat me to it. Go figure... :0

The Abit AN-M2 HD has DVI integrated onto the mobo that needs changing luke

I will change it in a moment, thank you.

these two paragraphs should be worded better. When I read it, I feel like there is an unusual emphasis on NVIDIA

i do not feel so, so as long as no one else says something about it, it will remain the same. Thank you for the input though.

Something you might want to add add would be an explanation of ATi and Nvidia's model numbers so people understand why a 9600gt is not better than a 8800ulktra.

what you did is good so i will put it directly in. Thanks for the input.

Add an E or I won't sleep for weeks.

lol ok, i will.

EDIT: uh oh, it's been over 24 hours, i can't edit them, i forgot about that. Can a mod do what the people suggested, and also and a heading in the misc section (with the right tags) about the naming of the video card brands, also fix the typos (add the e after pci in the video card section and also in post #10's quote i noticed that i said "cpu" in stead of "GPU", please fix all these thing or some how give me the privilege to do so. Thanks)

Luke just so you know the Abit AN - M2 HD has VGA, DVI an HDMI intergraded it was originally designed for HTPC's.

BluRay is not a must have component. Not every PC is setup for HD let alone people wanting to spend the money on a BluRay Drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom