~$1400 Budget

Status
Not open for further replies.

digg98

Baseband Member
What kind of system would you guys recommend for around $1400. I only need 1 card right now, but would like to have the option to crossfire/sli in the future. I'll probly be running with a 22" monitor if that makes a difference. It will be used for newer games so I would like the best settings i can get for my money. If you can get that performance for cheaper that would be great. Thanks in advance guys.

Thanks guys, it looks really good. The only thing that I'm wondering about now is the 64bit windows. Are games and all that compatible now. Is it starting to be supported now and the bugs gone?

EDIT: Also do you think it's overkill or is it well worth the money. I need a monitor for about $200. I could get rid of the OS and get it from Torrence lol. But if the system is that good I wouldn't mind spending the money on something that would last me throughout college and more.

Hey Puddle Jumper, what do you think about dropping down to an HD 4850 to shave off a $100? I would still have great performance still with the option of upgrading in the future.

Rule one of the rigs... Never cheap out on the PSU, unless you mind paying for the whole rig all over again..

Its more than enough if you want to move to dual HD 4850's, if not you can drop to a Corsair 650tx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom