Mid tower or Full Tower ??

Mid Tower Case, or Full tower Case ??

• Mid tower is great, not to big, and everything fits !

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way, Full tower ALL the way ! Mid tower is for Pansys

• I'm an "individual" I run something different... what ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
with a properly modded mid tower you can fit anything you need., im taking out my hd bay, and my floppy bay, il be aable to fit water internaly aswell. a mid tower is perfect with the proper moding.

Something about MicroAtx cases just sounds appealing to me. Yeah I know its very cramped and a little hard to get everything in the right place. But then again I have long skinny fingers so that's never really a problem for me.

11-119-042-15.jpg

Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER CM Stacker STC-T01-UW Black/ Silver Aluminum Bezel, SECC Chassis ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

I had this CM Stacker built over 3 years ago and I recently upgraded using the same case. It was a great investment and I like the case better than anything else that I've seen out there.
I've installed wheels which makes it a movable floor model, so it's convenient that way. Plus there's always room for most anything else that I want to use it for in the future.
Its air cooling capability is great.
My other household computer is a mid-tower, but this one is all mine and I strongly prefer having it built this way.
It's like having a small nightstand right here next to my desk.

your computer has WHEELS ??:laughing:

Lots of people have wheels on there comp nowadays. It's an easy mod that can add to the appearance of your comp and for some people, like for arcticap, it's practical.

Btw, your signature is SO original lol

Thermaltake Armor Full Tower for me. more room+more airflow+more slots+more options= more happiness.

Ive thought of getting a full tower until i almost break my back carrying my antec 900 with all it's crap in it now even with a lan bag. I cant imagine carrying around a full sized. I think that if you like to lan party a lot a mid tower is for you however full towers do get better airflow and are better to just sit there.

Isn't the Antec 900 Steel?

For the most part all full towers, save for old school ones from the 90's are aluminum now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom