few questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

taintedplay

lolwut?
First off, is a mcr 320, a gpu block, cpu block, and a gtx black ice 240 and tons of tubing too much for a ddc 3.2 with the acetal top? if so, i was thinking of having one of the rads on the cpu with the blue cooling i have, and making the new pump and second raddy with like uv purple cooling to dual eachother or something. EDIT: Seems i got two accidently of the mcr 320s. So now i have two mcr320s, a black ice gtx 240, cpu block and soon gpu block and TONS of tubing. ALl on a ddc 3.2 with acetal top. Need a new pump dont i? if so whats a good one, hopefully for a little on the lighter side on my wallet

Second, when filling through a fillport to t line, how high do i fill it?

Do i turn on the pump and keep pouring once some gets in?

Last question: i got some new ballistix tracers but they dont have the clips. I thought the tracers kept the good old double sided but i guess not. Should i try to return them? I was wanting a set to match my old type tracers.

Sorry for all teh questions, thanks so much for any help

You need a better title to suggest what type of question ur asking.
I asssume this is watercooling question(i know nothing about it)? i read thru ur post and didn't understand anything...

"is a mcr 320, a gpu block, cpu block, and a gtx black ice 240 and tons of tubing too much for a ddc 3.2 with the acetal top?"
HUH??

The answer is no, It isn't however your not going to have an incredible flow rate.

Temps should be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom