Mid tower or Full Tower ??

Mid Tower Case, or Full tower Case ??

• Mid tower is great, not to big, and everything fits !

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No way, Full tower ALL the way ! Mid tower is for Pansys

• I'm an "individual" I run something different... what ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

illnastyimpreza

In Runtime
ok I went with a MID tower because my friends FULL tower looked WAY too riduculously Big..... BUT now that I have a Mid tower, the build was SUPER tight and cramped !

I can't count how many times I have to take back out a part in order to hook up a wire, or install something else because it was in the way....

I mean I had to "shimmy" my Ram over just to hook up the power to my HDD...

Anyway, Who is runng FULL tower...why did you go full tower? how do you like it ? would you ever go Mid instead ?

Who is running Mid tower? Why did you choose Mid ?? Would you have gone BIGGER if you had to to it again ??? I think I would :rolleyes:

Full Tower is for longer cases, and having extra room to work with... a lot of them have removable trays and are more suitable for water cooling and easier for wire management

I'm running mid-tower, its cheaper, and I don't put a lot of crap in my rig so its fine for me, I used a MicroATX Board though, but even if I used a normal ATX board it'll fit

I guess when you have a little more experience you won't find issues like that, It could be the first time anxiety getting to you

if you already have a mid tower, and it works just fine, i wouldn't go through the trouble in transfering all your parts into a more expensive full tower. In my own experiences, I love my full tower, but building a mid tower i ran into zero problems as well. I also have loads of extra room in my case.
Its up to you

nah I'm not gona rip it all out to do over....but If I do another build....I MIGHT possibly consider doing a FULL tower...

I went mid-tower (Antec 900) as it looked pretty and had very good reviews. Once I installed everythin in there, I didn't have any problems.

I went full tower. I went with the Thermaltake Armor. Like the way it looks, and the fact that it's a tank. Looks menacing in a way.

11-119-042-15.jpg

Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER CM Stacker STC-T01-UW Black/ Silver Aluminum Bezel, SECC Chassis ATX Full Tower Computer Case - Computer Cases

I had this CM Stacker built over 3 years ago and I recently upgraded using the same case. It was a great investment and I like the case better than anything else that I've seen out there.
I've installed wheels which makes it a movable floor model, so it's convenient that way. Plus there's always room for most anything else that I want to use it for in the future.
Its air cooling capability is great.
My other household computer is a mid-tower, but this one is all mine and I strongly prefer having it built this way.
It's like having a small nightstand right here next to my desk.

buy a cheap full tower and mod it to make it look badass and expensive, that way you get the room at possibly a cheaper cost.

some mid-towers like the cm 330 are really small, but most other are fine. when i make computers for people even the cheaper cases i get for them are bigger than mine xd. it could just be that my cable management is allot better now and it seems bigger.

Never had a problem with my mid tower really... If it fit my tuniq and my accelero just fine then it's good. But I like my full tower now as I would not of been able to water cool with the mid tower. Width wize it's not bigger, just it's tons longer and a bit higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom