*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

dfi x38 lt

Bleh, back to the 680i. So all signs point to the x38 taking a dump. Leaving the battery out overnight, i'll pop it back in tommorow and see if it works.

3dmark06 is incredibly cpu dependent... so yes, that explains your score

and drizzt... are you on water yet.. ij ust got the last of my stuff today.. didnt get to install it yet... just needa cut the last of the tubing from waterblock to t-line.. and t-line to pump and i'm good to go.

can't figure out where to put my pump though... i think imma have to drill some holes :( i don't much trust myself doing that on a $250 case

Ya, but your pump didn't come with a foam pad? Mine did and i just stuck it down right infront of the hdd rack and behind the 8800 gt.

I didn't wanna drill a hole either, I love my case even if it's only $110-140. What am I talking about, thats still some money... lol

Cutting the tubing had me worried but I actually did fine on that part. Although I could of took some tubing off my t-line and gave more to the "leaving the rad to the t-line" part. But that problem will be fixed when my 90 degree barbs come in anyways, and it's easier to bleed with a longer t-line.

Ah, I feel like I accomplished quite alot with this W/C setup :) I'm working my way up with my q6600 though slowly. I'll probably get around 3.8-3.9 daily with good temps, cause I'm at 3.7 now and I got 39C-40c's idle depending on the core.

Heh i was playing with my masterklear tubing tonight. You have to basically make a 180 degree bend to kink this stuff. Should be really easy to plum.

19858 crossfire 4870. Guru, how did you get past 790 core? Gonna tweak some settings and see how high i can get on air. Really liking my results. So far everything seems to be running well. Age of Conan gave me almost twice the FPS of my old 9800GTX without the stuttering and lockups i was getting.
It's an artificial limitation of CCC which is placed on the card depending on its BIOS
to get around it, use a different overclocking program.

I'm hoping unlocked BIOS's will be made soon. Or maybe somebody can grab the BIOS of the Diamond XOC cards when they're released.

NEW LOW! This is with my closet computer, (the one running via onboard graphics). My Main rig rakes in about 14K.

254| LeftEyeBlind | AMD X2 3600+ @ 2.6GHz | NVIDIA GeForce 7025 / nForce 630a | XP Home | ORB

If the CPU wasn't overclocked from 1.9Ghz I could probably get a little lower.

Lol.. you don't beat my 0 :)

Adding now...

It is possible when a Radeon 9250 doesn't meet the Video Card requirements to run 3dmark06 ;)

What I have doesn't meet the requirements either.. And the monitor doesn't like its resolution changed by certain programs so when 3DMARK started testing it flickered really badly and it actually repeated 6 times on the monitor (like the picture suddenly got very skinny and instead of being 1 picture of 3dmark running in the center there was 6 pictures on the monitor of 3dmark running side by side) ..it was a mess, but somehow it worked.

It plays oblivion. All low. But it plays.

I'm (hopefully) getting my new HD4850 today.

Be awaiting my scores. :)

My x1950XT scores to pathetically to post. :(

Back
Top Bottom