Partitions for best perfomance

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes, its a nice feeling to have HD without anything....totally clean

My c:\ drive where windows is installed will be formated at least once a month (Image restored)

hehe, ima hafta buy a new hd, and use ur image technique, i havent really thought of it, even though i knew about it. My pc is FULL i must have 300mb left at most, lol on 60 gb hd

my disks are full too, imagine: my specs + only 16GB HD's in total....I badly need an upgrade...need to find a job!

BTW...whose idea was it to put a marquee in your sig?;)

hehe, ya i thought it was pretty cool when i saw urs, so i decided to change my sig, hehe, thanks for the idea

and yea man ur right, u need an upgrade, all u can with that is brag that u got the worst pc out there, well one of the worst, i have a pentium s 166 mgz with 64 mb ram, uhh the rest i have no clue, lol

unless you can get another old drive and then set it as secondary then put you swap files on it....

Hey, I thtink about to ceate 4-5 partitions: first for windows only, second for different soft, third for page file, cache, internet temp files, etc. And the last and biggest one to use for games and multimedia (mp3s, movies, documents etc.). Or maby I'll create separate partition for multimedia.

So, what do you think about all this planning, is it good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom