Crossfire 4870 is alive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

veedubfreak

Golden Master
Ok i couldnt just stare at the new gear. So i installed it on air. We'll see what she can do on air, then next weekend will be the watercooled results. Updating drivers and all that fun stuff. Pictures and benchmarks to follow.

old setup (removable motherboard tray ftw)

new stuff

cards are pretty well packaged.

bare mobo

all mounted up and cooking

hehe nice, im exited to order my gtx280 and water kit. that mountain mods case must be so huge. i =m moding my case to fit my 240 rad, i have everything picked out for the gpu and water cooling kit its gonna cost me 860$. im doing a cpu loop only, as everythign else is fine air cooled, and i do not have teh cash to get a big mountain mods case like you to fit 2 loops. anyway things are heating up quite a bit on oru forum, what im wonderign is where is hhammen with his phase qx9770 and tri sli gtx280 that hes been suposed to get, i havent even seen him on at all lately.

Everyone is water cooling wewt!!!

And ya i felt the same way gtplayer, My 8800 gt is silent with my accelero and chilling at 40c's as we speak. What would adding my gpu onto the loop gain me other then causing my cpu temps to go up and looking cooler and being more compact and costing me quite a bit more money that I don't have for nearly the same temps I DO have.

First half the forum had a Tuniq, then TRUE, now Water Cooling.. whats next

nitrogen cooling maybe? now that would be cool :cool:

but it would make me so jealous!

ima skip waternow and go straight to nitrogen set the q6600 worl record lol haha just kiding i dont got 10k to spare lol. i can only afford what i want to do now thanks to the second job i now ave instaling security systems in houses, for my dads company, all im doing is the wirering, no diferent then wirering my pc case really exept its a huge house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom