Lian Li v2000 plus

Status
Not open for further replies.
everytime i order sumthing its got dents, the worse was the tuniq tower box i got, look like it was old second hand box or somethin

That damage doesn't look bad at all.

**** for what it's worth you now have a 200 dollar case that cost you nothing...

that ram matches the mobo nicely.. i think i wanna buy the same mobo.. only the watercooling ready one... looking very niceee

i may have to buythose sticks myself :)

You'll have to reseat the heatsinks on the Maximus SE because waterblock has horrible contact on the heatsink. Why don't you get the non SE and just get chipset waterblocks? I love the EK plexi waterblock. Grab them while you can because those sticks were out of stock for awhile. They ran out of high binned D9's but are coming back soon. Once I get things up and running I'll show how high they can go. 1275mhz 5-5-5-15 on 2.2v all day. A guy from TPU had them running 1400mhz on 2.3v

These sticks are bringing sexy back

Stock heatsinks on GPU and Mb are being replaced w/ Thermalright
your picture make me miss teh sexyness of my old board allready, i hope your enojying it.

also it loosk like canada post is preaty descent with boxes as i shiped him the mother board in brown paper lol, and its still intact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom