Graphics card Rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the majority of benchmarks the 4870 was higher then the gtx260.... that needs to be changed

DAYM!!! How is that even possible?!! 100$ cheaper and it performed better!!! Wow, I myself knew the 4870 was a great card, but that good?

in case ya'll didnt know... gtx260 and 280 prices will be dropping anywhere from 80-120 dollars very soon

and gtx280 for 500... i don't think i can say no to that... i'm glad i havent bought any crossfire or sli mobo yet

in case ya'll didnt know... gtx260 and 280 prices will be dropping anywhere from 80-120 dollars very soon

Ya I posted that..

Its still too expensive when you compare it the performance of ATI products, relative performance and all.

A OCed 4870 nips at the heals and in some cases beats a GTX 280.

i just like the thought of staying green.. lol.. perhaps its dumb blindness, its so hard to choose any side... i guess i can wait another month or so before making any kind of decision

dont go quad sli,either driver support lacks of that just isnt designed to work well. if your gonan go sli use 9800gtx or 280,260. or even better 4870 crossfire.

i might bight my tongue and stick to nvidia... more game support... and more than likely better driver support... hopefully i'm not doing something retarded... like i did last year with the 2900xt.... grabbed that in hopes of it being better.. and what did it do? it plunged....

i'll be saving for a gtx280.... no doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom