im gonna get a 9450

Status
Not open for further replies.
ehh, q6700 ftw if this is the case...

set it to 360fsb and whatever needed voltage may be and ur all set... no fsb worries... nothinnnn'.... i love my q6700.. oc'ing is much easier... and i have that much less on my shoulders to worry about (mobo restrictions)

think i may take this option....i got it at 400 x 8 with like 1.2875V right now on stress test.
i dont think this mobo will have any FSB issues, certainly not that low.

that would really leave me enough to buy a decent water kit anyways....
thanks guys.

water kit!! alright, another one for the club... watercooling seems to be the thing to do :)

i'm still having a hard time deciding ati or nvidia... its such a tough race... i think i may wait out for a good while this time around...

or until my brotherman wants to buy a computer... so he can buy my stuff now.. and i can buy new stuff and still have monies for myself :) lol

^^i agree after some thought.^^
i decided to go with an e8400.
and with the money left over (from the sale of my other stuff), i bought some ocz 1066, so i wont have any problem running a 500+ fsb (i have to relax the timings on my sets to do that). if and when i need a quad-core...the 45nm high ends will be way cheaper (when nehalem comes out). as of right now, with careful consideration, i dont multitask enough to warrant spending more money. i just want sick overclocks and a gaming monster. a 4.2-4.5ghz oc would be stellar. and whoop this q6600 over the head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom