Summer Water Cooling project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are the ones.

Best way to do it would be to undo the tubing from the radiator and let the water drain out of it as best you can.
Not all the water right? Just enough so that I can reconnect it...? Bleeding took so long :(

Keep the tw ends of tubign plugged.
The tline? :/ idk what you mean by tw ends
Swap the barbs and make sure you use the ptfe plumbers tape to prevent leaks.

wah? ptfe plubers tape?
Recconnect the barbs and add water as necessary.
Yay, i understand this!

If i ever decide to w/c my gpu, which i don't think is neccessary as it isn't loud or hot and i don't want to mod it yet. I'll get these
Petra's Tech Shop
I think you got um aspire right?

Ya i cracked open all my new stuff tonight, and low and behold neither of the radiators came with barbs....yet another stupid thing i have to go buy.

Got more pics for ya guys, With the 90 degree barbs, enjoy!

DSC02507.jpg

Yummy! Yes those are AA's blocking up my tubes. :)
DSC02508.jpg

One 90 degree.....
DSC02509.jpg

One + One 90 degree barb....
DSC02510.jpg

Thre....jk, ok here it is
DSC02511.jpg

side
DSC02512.jpg

Quick 1 hour leak test to make sure nothing is loose... It should only be the radiator though cause i didn't touch nutin else.

Here is a cool bug!
DSC02504.jpg

My sister took the picture I think...

And belive it or not, I started actual work on monday and my bosses and collegus were talking to me about stuff at a mini meeting, and my superviosr asked me "What do you know about computer hardware?" Or something of that sort....

I thought about it for a moment... and then responded "I have a q6600 that is watercooled and overclocked to 3.6ghz for daily use, I used to run SLI 8800gt, and the majority of the money I spent in the past year has been on computer parts."

I hope it wasn't blunt or rude or watever, but it seemed the best way to describe my computer hardware knowledge. Ahh, felt good to get that off my chest at work, working with pentium 4's makes me a sad panda :(

Incase u read this bosses, I like my job, don't fire me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom