AMD gains on Intel

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES..

I've been waiting on the x4 9150e.. supposed to be the least wattage consuming Quad out right now.. (except the x4 9100e but that was with the TLB bug anyways..)

YES..

I've been waiting on the x4 9150e.. supposed to be the least wattage consuming Quad out right now.. (except the x4 9100e but that was with the TLB bug anyways..)

Correction: They are the least power consuming AMD Quad core, but not the least consuming Quad core

The Phenoms with 65W TDP don't consumes less power than some of Intel quad cores, despite having lower TDP

Hands on: New AMD Phenoms up power efficiency, performance: Page 2

They ^ also explained why those phenom don't consume less power

Eh even if it isn't, I'm still going to buy it, I need a Quad soon anyways, and I'm not replacing my board and Heatsink just to get a q6600, and if its cheap enough.. I'll probably buy that and a HD 3870 if it remains $100

Wow, they weren't kidding. You really DO have to find something negative to go with every positive AMD news.

vernong1992 claimed that phenom with 65W TDP is the lowest consuming quad core, even though he haven't showed us any evidence.

I was just disagreeing with him on that because it is not true. I'm just correcting what he said..., if someone in any thread claims that Intel have the fastest onboard graphics, I'm pretty sure that you will find someone who will disagree with him because it is not true

I stand corrected then... but still.. doesn't matter to me.. I'd only consider Intel if I had an Intel Build.. but I have this AMD Build which is pretty good for me anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom