Lian Li v2000 plus

Status
Not open for further replies.

thirdshiftdj

I feel funny...
Got in yesterday from xoxide. UPS decided they wanted to damage my goods. I'm ****ed, now I have to wait and go through this stupid process just to get my stuff. They must of dropped it because the front left wheel got pushed into the bottom of the chassis which caused that to dent and rip a rivet off the side panel which now has a dent and the HD tray is bent. Okay I'm done ranting now.

edit: Besides that, this case is ridiculously light compared to my Stacker 830. So much for pics tonite

it isn't there fault, you should see the conditions they work in. Things just get damaged, thats the risk in shipping thing.

@ Fat Clown yes it was.

@ Luke. I know things get damaged. I used to work in shipping and receiving 6 years ago. I can't say they or any other carrier treat things w/ care. Do I believe the packaging from Lian Li could be better? Yes, because the only thing it had was the styrofoam around the case. It must of been a pretty good drop to do that damage.

Update: Xoxide.com is letting me keep the case and refunding my money. Customer service was helpful and are putting in a claim w/ UPS. I didn't expect this so I give them the thumbs up and recommend them.

ugh...things can be their fault...sometimes they use your box as a ladder
and some times they just throw things around

i'm 50% scared whenever stuff is shipped ups...but that's what we get for cheap or free shipping :D

ugh...things can be their fault...sometimes they use your box as a ladder
and some times they just throw things around

i'm 50% scared whenever stuff is shipped ups...but that's what we get for cheap or free shipping :D

yea, i've seen some boxes that i was almost 100% sure someone played football with it lol

would be nice if people boxed stuff and handled it with care..but i'm sure they would charge extra lol

I'm glad that the damage should be easily fixable. I'll post pics of it. As far as the side panel goes. I'll just buy a windowed version of it.

The base of my UFO was bent all to crap on all 4 corners too. Luckily i was able to straighten everything out and since the base is covered by all of the panels, you cant see any of the dings. But seriously, its not that hard to freaking NOT throw boxes around like a jackass.

I work in shipping and receiving for a car dealership and I can relate to using boxes for ladders rofl..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom