*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark06/03 Rankings*

Re: The Tech Forums Official 3DMark06/03 Top List

Well it could if i had given it decent ram but its running value ram. You may remember we had this discussion about a week after I built her 2 years ago.

lol!!!! i don't quiet remember... 2 years ago was a while!

and what about just lowering your ratio thingy... (i forgot the technical name.. i havent said it in so lone).. that should do it fine.. set to to 1:2 or something like that

3dmark06 is incredibly cpu dependent... so yes, that explains your score

and drizzt... are you on water yet.. ij ust got the last of my stuff today.. didnt get to install it yet... just needa cut the last of the tubing from waterblock to t-line.. and t-line to pump and i'm good to go.

can't figure out where to put my pump though... i think imma have to drill some holes :( i don't much trust myself doing that on a $250 case

lol!!!! i don't quiet remember... 2 years ago was a while!

and what about just lowering your ratio thingy... (i forgot the technical name.. i havent said it in so lone).. that should do it fine.. set to to 1:2 or something like that

You mean the memory divider? Thats an intel thing. On AMD boards (at least my 939) you can set the ram to run at whatever ram standard you want. When I tweak the ram speeds I have a list going from pc2100 to pc3200 and everything in between I just pick one.

3dmark06 is incredibly cpu dependent... so yes, that explains your score

and drizzt... are you on water yet.. ij ust got the last of my stuff today.. didnt get to install it yet... just needa cut the last of the tubing from waterblock to t-line.. and t-line to pump and i'm good to go.

can't figure out where to put my pump though... i think imma have to drill some holes :( i don't much trust myself doing that on a $250 case

All of my watercooling, new board and cards are on the way. Prepare to lose that #1 spot my friend :p

just got my p5q deluxe and q6600 installed.

Didn't even wait to see if it would post the first time lol. Set vcore to 1.45 and fsb to 400 and so far it's stable at 3.6ghz, 54c load.

Just checked, and both my newegg order and petra's order will be here thursday. Woo 3 day weekend to tinker with the new stuff. Not sure if my reservoirs will be here by the weekend though :( I may have to just stick with air cooling this weekend.

just got my p5q deluxe and q6600 installed.

Didn't even wait to see if it would post the first time lol. Set vcore to 1.45 and fsb to 400 and so far it's stable at 3.6ghz, 54c load.

what cooler you usin, guru? my load temps are a little higher than i'd like.
what was that sunbeam one you linked in a post awhile back? EDIT: sunbeam core-contact freezer, right?

i am running p95 on mine right now (4 hours so far) with 1.325V 356 x 9 -- o.0 -- and i have the p5q pro. im sure the deluxe will run 3.6 waaaaaaaaaaaay lower than 1.45V.

Back
Top Bottom