Computer restarting when it feels like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
FING HOOKERS!!! the **** computer is dead... it boots to a screen that says load boot dlls needed for kernel or some such bs...

usb initialization??? so why the **** would it happen like at random??? it will be just running along and !poop! i r computar and shart everywhere!!!

i will check for a bios update but i dont think there is one for this board

well i have tryed 3 different HDD and it always ends in the same fing issue random freezes and no real answer to why

k looking at screen now

Windows could not start because of an error in the software
Please report this problem as :
load needed DLLs for kernel.
Please contact your support person to report this problem.

now i have worked with computers for a several years now and i have never seen this error pop before. i am going to go ahead and wipe the HDD and reinstall windows but since this is a recurring problem if anyone else has an opinion on what could be going wrong i would gladly like to hear it.

Hello,

Sounds like the kernel is corrupt. It fails at loading the kernel so that would be a serious issue. If a repair install doesnt work then a format and reinstall would be your best bet.

Cheers,
Mak

yeah i went ahead and just formatted the thing

but how in the work did that just happen i mean seriously i was just sitting there at idle and BSOD... reboot no kernel!???

Hello,

It didnt just happen. You said yourself that this started to happen a while back. The kernel could have been compromised the first time it happened and finally got so corrupted it couldnt boot. A virus or malware is usually the culprit.

Cheers,
Mak

but how could it have gotten a virus this computer has never had connection to the internet, it is not connected to any network, and has never even had a usb flash drive stick plugged into it...

im not trying to sound ungrateful for the help im just frustrated and cant figure this out and dont want it to happen again

Hello,

It could have happened from a application install. If you try to force a driver install. It could have just been that the system got so worn down from all sorts of application install and uninstalls that this happened. If you only use the Windows Add/Remove programs the Registry will become cluttered and can cause this as well.

There are so many things that can go wrong with a PC. Even if it is not connected to the Internet. Could have gotten it from a CD that you used to transfer files over to it with. If you don't have a Anti-virus installed and up to date even a CD or DVD that you used to put software on there with could have caused this.

Cheers,
Mak

well thanks for all your help i guess ill just have to monitor it and if it does it again just throw the box in a trash compactor lol:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom