*The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark Vantage Rankings*

re: The Official Tech-Forums 3DMark Vantage Rankings

Looks like the competition is heating up.. added Dainius... how is Decibel getting a lower score with two 9800gx2's

I just installed some new drivers and they made a good difference... 177.40 I'm not a big fan of vantage though I'm gonna go try my luck at 3dmark06 again lol

Do you have a score with those 9600gt's yet?

oh **** I forgot to change that! lol I sold the 9600's to my sister and bought this SSC edition cheap locally... so yea no benches with those!

ehhh, i never got to run this with my gx2... oh wells.... i'll wait for tri-fire later on... i'm going to focus on super pi tonite

um... link em!! thats incredible... what was wrong with your other score?! why was it so low.. was that with just 1 9800gx2

I hit 20k with two GTX 280s; however, I believe there is a glitch when using those cards as the CPU score skyrockets to 33k. Therefore, I did not post that score but I made it public if you would like to see. I was not actually trying to break records as I was just doing some benchmarking with various cards lying around. Also, the dual core is holding the system back even at 4.0 GHz.

I thought mine was a glitch too until I realized that the new drivers 177.39 and up support ageia I think it is and physx... which vantage supports highly and will sky rocket the cpu scores...thats how I got a decent score... I modded the 177.41 to work with my 9800gx2

Back
Top Bottom