I hate myself so much :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remember right, this is the same Veedubfreak that ordered two 8800Gt's when they came out for SLI, sold them then upgraded to the 8800GTS G92, and it sounded like you upgraded to the 9 series and now your ordering this. I would love to be in your position man and just blow cash like that lol.

Ah didnt realize it was good at newegg. Meh oh well. And part of the reason i somewhat rushed through the order is that when the 4870s come back in stock, they are usually there for under 10m. So i had to get in when i could.

And as for my card addiction, i usually dont lose that much money on each swap out due to selling the cards while they still have 90% of their value left in them.

Petra's order
Laing D5 Vario/Swiftech MCP655 2 84.99
MCP655 Inline 12V DC Pump
7/16" ID (5/8" OD) 716-MSK 20 0.59
Masterkleer General
Purpose Clear PVC Tubing
Danger Den Maze5 GPU DD-M5GPU 2 42.95
Waterblock
Petra'sTech "PT_Nuke" NUKE-10 1 2.50
Concentrated Biocide
(10mL)
Herbie Clip® Nylon Hose HCD-BLK 20 0.20
Clamp Size D - Black
Danger Den MPC-Universal DDMPC-UNI 1 38.50
Chipset Waterblock

12 months to pay off is nice, but if you can't pay your bill in full within the 6 or 12 month period then the interest rate is 21.99%. Ouch. :wooha:

Yeah... better watch that interest if you go past the 12 month mark... they usually get you in the fine print, saying that at that point, you owe the interest on the FULL AMOUNT you purchased everything for....

Sweet build though... My aging X1950XT sure could use a replacement..... well, I guess I don't play enough PC games to justify it now that I have the PS3.... lol.

Oh ya, i'm a master of credit manipulation. I havent paid a single cent in interest in over 10 years :) The only time i have a credit card with any balance on it, it has 0% interest and is just being paid down before the drop dead date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom